You can connect Binance to your non-custodial wallet. In this article, we’ll explain in detail what it is, and how dose Binance connect works
The idea is to use money from the balance of the exchange onchain. When you connect Binance, you create an api key that lets you quickly move assets between the exchange and your crypto wallet. Now you can remove fees from staking, use dApps, and store money safely. And at the same time use the exchange for cheap swaps and withdrawals to fiat.
- 1.🔐 Unblock the feature, now it is available to NFT owners and opens 5 new users a day from the waiting list
- 2.🤝 Click on the Binance tab and follow the instructions
Since you can now store assets in a non-custodial wallet and use decentralized applications directly — you have many new possibilities.
- Stake onchain with a freeze of 3 days instead of 120 days on Binance
- If Binance goes bankrupt as FTX, you keep your money
- You don't pay commissions for using dApps and you do it without intermediaries
The first 1,000 users to make a deep Binance connection (not view only) will receive 4 USDT
- you must be among the first 1000 users
- there must be more than $100 on the Binance account and it must be registered till April 15th, 2023
- one Binance account can be connected only once
Last modified 1mo ago